A few details about the volunteer night tomorrow:
- Come whenever you are free, and stay only as long as you want.
- Park your cars in the paved lot on the south side of Valmont Park, south of Valmont Rd. Don't park near the Platt Farmhouse, and don't park at the chicken barn/dog park (it is too muddy.)
- Meet at the pond, next to the "pump-house" in Valmont Park. This is right next to the intersection of Valmont and Airport Rd.
- Tools: All tools will be provided.
- Construction of the dirt jumps is cancelled due to weather.
It should only take a few hours, and will consist of cutting weeds, raking debris, smoothing bumps, pruning branches, digging out cactus, and pounding stakes.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP to Pete Webber and John:
pete at imba dot com
mtbcolorado at yahoo dot com
If you can't attend, no worries! If you can, THANK YOU!!!